Business Analyst for Tax reporting Solutions (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
The International tax environment for Financial Institutions (hereafter “FI’s”) is constantly evolving and becoming increasingly complex. Several agreements between different countries (e.g. voluntary disclosure agreements) or on higher levels like EU or OECD (“automated exchange of information”) have accelerated the transition to tax transparency and offer new opportunities for the FI industry.
What is it about?
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Develop and maintain calculation rules for different countries (xml, Java) for the reporting engine
- Design and execute test cycles regarding new developed reporting solutions
- Support implementation projects
- Gather requirements, prepare interface specifications and define processes
- Conduct workshops
- Support the production of tax statements
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in economics or finance
- Have experience in banking and knowledge about securities
- Understand international tax regimes and/or financial reporting
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and willingness to take over responsibilities
- Be fluent in English; German and French would be an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Business Analyst and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make?