Business Analyst non IT
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
Synechron is a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry through its three main business focus areas: digital, business consulting, and technology. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 7,000 employees producing close to $500M in annual revenue. For more information on the company please visit the website or our LinkedIn community.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, Synechron is recruiting:
Business Analyst non IT(H/F)
Business analysis planning
Requirements analysis and documentation (Scope Modelling, User Cases and Scenarios, Non Functional requirements, etc.)
Providing support to development team during development, testing and implementation
Work closely with project coordinator
Education: Bac+5 (Relevant college, university, and/or post-graduate degree in Business Analysis)
5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, with 1-2 years of experience in Project Management
Proven experience with various project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative and/or Agile
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Project Management Institute –Professional in Business Analysis (PMI – PBA) Certification would be an asset
Ability to work with a diverse cross-section of individuals across business, functional and organizational boundaries in diverse environment
Results-oriented individual with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Fluency in English, French would be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in their work to the satisfaction of our customers.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development)
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality, punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.
How to apply?
Send your application (CV and a short presentation letter) quoting Business Analyst non IT in the subject line of your email to the address below. We will handle your case confidentially.