Luxembourg | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5570
REGIS-TR are the leading European trade repository, headquartered out of Luxembourg and with offices in London and Madrid. The intern position is an integral part of the Business Development team and the successful candidate will work closely with the business development officer and relationship managers; supporting sales, marketing and client activities. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- support the Relationship Managers with respect to existing clients and prospects - i.e. client on-boarding, client account management, sales pipeline management etc.
- support the Marketing Team with respect to event organisation and sales initiatives, participating in regular editorial and marketing meetings
- market trend analysis and other analysis as per ongoing initiatives
- providing support for producing monthly and ad-hoc sales report entailing engagement with operational teams
- management of dunning process for clients who are late in settling invoices
- enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme focusing on Business Administration, Finance, Sales, Marketing or similar
- excellent communications and presentations skills
- ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- strong team player willing to cooperate with colleagues across departments and locations
- good knowledge of MS office; Excel and PowerPoint in particular
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.