Business Development Manager – Asset Management (Mandarin speaking)
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Altus Search
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Our client, a leading international bank is seeking to develop it Asset Management business by strengthening its Business Development team.
Title: Business Development Manager – Asset Management (Mandarin speaking)
Date: 18th May 2018
Our client, a leading international bank is seeking to develop it Asset Management business by strengthening its Business Development team. The Business Developer will both service existing institutional clients and identify and solicit new institutions/partners for activities of the group internationally.
- Identify new business opportunities and actively recruit new clients for our international partnerships in accordance with Company’s Asset Management standards and business policies.
- Further develop and maintain the network of existing business contributors.
- Prepare and negotiate fee proposals with a view to cross-selling of the Company’s other expertise as the case may be establish, follow-up and document new business relationships in accordance with Company’s business procedures.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of sales tools and support (presentations, CRM, website, etc.), and actively monitor the development of our business.
- The candidate should be ready to travel frequently.
The preferred candidate will possess extensive experience in business development of Asset Management or Investment management and demonstrate the ability to run partnerships with other funds as well as influence and liaise with senior management stakeholders. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to deal with Senior Management in Luxembourg and abroad.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.