Based in Luxemburg, ETHENEA Independent Investors S.A. is a non bank-affiliated asset management company with subsidiaries in France, Germany, Italy and Switzerland as well as a representation in Austria.
The funds managed by ETHENEA Independent Investors S.A. are conservative, risk-minimised mixed funds based on an asset management approach. The actively managed assets currently amount to more than 6.5 billion euros.
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ETHENEA Independent Investors S.A.
Business Development Services Executive (f/m) - Benelux
The BDS Executive will work in the Benelux team which is responsible for the development of the partner relationships and managing different distribution channels in the region. The focus will be on Luxembourg and the French-speaking part of Belgium. The first priority of the head office in Luxembourg, as a member of the Benelux team, is to serve the customers on a professional level and to gain new ones. This position is suited to a confident and organised sales professional for fund products, who has ideally worked in a similar position in a fund management group or financial services company.
- Provide fund and marketing information to Benelux-based customers and investors and offer them constant support
- Do presentations across the region for key clients
- Develop and achieve pre-defined sales targets
- Attend internal meetings and realise agreed improvements
- Contribute to the development of the company by providing sales, market and customer know how
- Participate in external and internal events
- This position involves a certain degree of travelling (20-50%)
- Management skills, with at least a 3 to 5 year experience in a customer focused function
- Expertise on retail banks, private banks, individual asset managers and family offices
- Detailed experience in the fund product retail industry
- Experience in the securities and investment fund business, as well as qualification in economics would be a plus
- Very good Microsoft Office skills
- Language skills: French and English, good knowledge of Dutch would be considered a strong advantage
- Self-starter with charm and good communication skills
- Open mind with a clear focus to the business
- Team-player who enjoys a collegial atmosphere
- Creative and not afraid to bring in own ideas
- Ambitious, detail-oriented and highly organized personality with a pro-active approach
- Residence near Luxembourg
- An encouraging working environment in which success is valued and dynamism is offered
- A very varied field of activity composed of relationship management, sales and financial topics
- An opportunity to share enthusiasm and joy at work within a young and dynamic team
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English along with copies of your diplomas and reference letters.