Be part of the COO office and support the regional and global leadership teams in the design and implementation of business operating policies, processes, and long-term strategies. We are seeking a Business Manager to help execute on PGIM Real Estate Europe’s strategic and operational initiatives. The position will report directly to the London-based VP, COO Office, Europe. WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- We live an open, appreciative, inclusive corporate culture.
- We enable flexible working hours - in the home office as well as at the centrally located workplace in the heart of Luxembourg, accessible with the tram and multiple bus lines.
- We offer a professional and team-oriented work environment. We are proud to retain a diverse group of skilled, experienced and ambitious colleagues who are convinced that together as a team we can achieve our goals better.
- Fair remuneration is important to us. You will receive an attractive, performance-oriented salary and pension scheme benefits.
- You should feel good at work. Inside a modern office environment, we offer fresh fruit and a selection of refreshments.
- Work is not everything. We regularly organize informative office events, summer and year-end parties. In addition, we offer 30 days of vacation per year and non-working days on Christmas and New Year's Eve to switch off.
- We support you and your family. Together with partner companies as well as mental health first aiders, we offer individual assistance in challenging life situations.
- We also think of others. With us you have the opportunity to contribute to non-profit organizations.
- We are aware of our responsibility. PGIM has set itself ambitious goals to change and you can make your contribution with us.
YOUR KEY SKILLS FOR SUCCESS
- Provide project management discipline and structure to keep initiatives on schedule and within scope. Maintain project documentation including project plans, issues lists, meeting agendas/notes, and action item trackers.
- Partner with functional and executive leadership including portfolio management, operations, risk management, legal, finance, systems, ESG and business development to move initiatives forward, identify potential obstacles, and resolve key issues.
- Lead meetings on assigned projects, identify resources, assign tasks, and influence stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis and track record reporting with a European Focus.
- Build in-depth knowledge of PGIM Real Estate’s European business with an emphasis on the Luxembourg platform, products, systems, and operations and draw on that knowledge and problem-solving skills to create strategies for moving forward initiatives and identifying and resolving potential issues and/or interdependencies.
- Increase and maintain PGIM Real Estate’s visibility with INREV by expanding participation in data initiatives.
- Provide project management support to the establishment of new products, providing governance and structure to keep initiatives on schedule and within scope.
- Travel will be required.
WHAT WE DO With over 210 billion US dollars in assets under management worldwide, PGIM is one of the international real estate giants. We have 140 years of experience in real estate financing, have invested in commercial real estate for over 50 years and have extensive local knowledge from experts in 35 cities worldwide. We are committed to practices worldwide that have a positive impact on the environment and society and strengthen the global community. At PGIM Europe, nearly 200 professionals across 9 offices (London, Letterkenny, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Luxembourg, Paris, Amsterdam and Milan) manage over $12 billion in gross assets with equity and debt strategies. In Luxembourg, our team consists of 33 employees in the areas of portfolio management, fund controlling, corporate accounting and reporting, legal, investor services, compliance, human resources and administration. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related subject
- 3-4 years of project management experience, ideally within the financial services industry. Any real estate experience is advantageous.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft tools. Passionate about leveraging the latest technologies to improve productivity and using data to make fact-based decisions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in executing agendas aligned with business strategy
- Strong communicator with an ability to read a room, convey a message succinctly, and tell a story effectively using tools such as MS PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, additional languages preferred
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Team player with an ability to build partnerships and influence across all levels of the organization
- Impeccable judgement to handle sensitive information
- Desire to build a deep understanding of the real estate investment management business and learn all aspects of PGIM Real Estate’s operations
- High energy, enthusiasm, initiative, curiosity, and eagerness to learn
- Self-starter with ability to work independently while communicating frequently
Privacy Center (pgim.com)
-Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services, some of which may not be available in your area.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.