We are recruiting a Client Services Supervisor for a large international bank based in Luxembourg.
CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISOR (M/F)
As a Supervisor for Alternative Funds Service Delivery you will report to a Team Leader and will be in charge of ensuring service excellence to a number of clients in the Real Estates, Fund of Funds, Private Equity and Debt Investment Funds segments.
This includes acting as liaison and escalation points for clients, supporting any type of client inquiries and meetings, the opening and maintenance of fund accounts, the support of client trading activity and the oversight of cash inquiries and other Custody related tasks supported by Krakow Custody Team.
• Create/Maintain high quality Alternative Investment fund operating standards, procedures/best practices and quality controls
• Ensure efficient operation of daily processing and functions by leveraging a global operating model
• Function as lead expert in custody tasks supporting client activities and train peers on these activities
• Advise on workflow improvements
• Ensure adherence to all established standard procedures, best practices and process controls
• Manage (remotely) client service deliverables across departments and locations
• Support the client trading activity, client account opening
• Represent the department in the regular meetings with the Krakow Custody Team and monitor the quality of the KPIs
• Timely and accurate support of all client inquiries
• Participate in client meetings and client KPI production
• Support of Fund Accounting tasks as required
• Coordinate, manage, and monitor external audit process
• Ensure accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related deliverables
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• University degree (bachelor) in Accounting / Finance
• 5 years of relevant Luxembourg Alternative (PE/RE/debt) funds experience or Custody Client Service Role
• Ability to communicate professionally, and constructively to effectively address and resolve problems with other sections and departments
• Ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines
• Experience working in an international environment
• Experience in servicing clients by leveraging a global operating model
• Experience in Alternative funds (PE/PE/debt funds) administration is a plus
• Fluency in English is mandatory; German and / or French is an asset
• Ability to work within a small team in a fast-moving / changing environment
• Strong aptitude for numbers and figures
Our client is working in a large international bank. At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.