CLIENT SERVICING OFFICER - German Market (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to represent its client, a leading life insurance company in Luxembourg, in their search to recruit a Client Servicing Officer to reinforce their team.
THE ROLE :
As a Client Servicing Officer for the German market you will be part of the Agency team and you will manage client files in collaboration with external partners.
• You ensure and deliver timely and accurate service to the holders of German policies during the contractual relationship.
• You will support the new client onboardings for the Nordic markets in line with internal onboarding processes.
• You proactively review the completeness of data, update the client file by coordinating with the insurance companies and contacting the clients.
• You document the client contacts comprehensively.
• You ensure and maintain the organisation of our client files (input system, filing).
• You perform a due diligence check on the files in close collaboration with the compliance department.
• You ensure and deliver timely and accurate service expected by our insurance partners.
• You respect all procedures in line with the CAA requirements.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
• You have or are open to obtaining an insurance agent licence with the CAA to act as an insurance agent in Luxembourg.
• Minimum Bac preferably in economy, business or finance
• Entry level or 1 year of experience in administration.
• You are a dynamic team player, you are precise and can work independently.
• You build sustainable relationships and act with professionalism.
• You are fluent in German and have good level in English.
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a life insurance company, based in the center of Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.