COMPLIANCE ANALYST – IN HOUSE PRIVATE EQUITY (M/F)
The successful candidate will be a key member of the compliance team providing support on all areas of compliance tasks in Luxembourg.
• Advising management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations
• Legal monitoring of Luxembourg AML/CFT laws and regulations
• Onboarding of new investors and investments (KYC/Due Diligence) and ongoing follow-up
• Screening and first on cleaning of the positive and pending alerts
• Prepare KYC Pack in response to KYC requests from targets, banks, auditors...
• Answer the day-to-day KYC compliance queries from different teams
• Develop and update the funds and company's AML policies and procedures
• Develop the company's compliance monitoring programme with controls
• Assist with annual AML training and new joiners training.
• Assist with regulatory reporting (RC Report) and AML questionnaire (CSSF and AED)
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• An undergraduate degree or higher in finance, law or a related field
• At least 2 years’ experience in a compliance or regulatory role as a Compliance officer in Luxembourg within a private equity or other financial services firm
• Fluent English, both written and oral
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Good analytical skills (knowledge of French regulatory regime a plus)
• Ability to act autonomously when appropriate and know when to escalate matters
• Ability to speak and write effectively, including to a business audience
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment related to a growing business
• A desire to work as part of a collaborative, global team
• Willingness to embrace a wide range of work
• International experience advantageous
Our client is a prestigious and growing Private Equity house.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.