CREDIT/CASH COLLECTION OFFICER (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors is delighted to recruit on behalf of a multinational manufacturing company, a CREDIT/CASH COLLECTION OFFICER (M/F).
The Credit/Cash Collection Officer will report to the Credit Control Manager. He/She will also cooperate with ad hoc requests from the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
His/her role will perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities.
THE JOB :
Your main responsibilities will be :
• Chasing up on overdue payments via telephone and email
• Resolving customer queries and issues
• Reconciliation and follow up on customer's accounts
• Handling customer's claims
• Producing monthly Aged Debtor Reports
• Highlighting customer issues with senior management
• Assessing company risk
• Promotions, discounts, contracts assessment
THE CANDITATE PROFILE :
• Understanding the end to end Accounts Receivable process
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English and preferably but not compulsory an additional working knowledge such as Greek, Italian or German
• Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Attention to detail and a proactive attitude
• High level of accuracy
• Proficient computer software skills, including Excel and especially proven experience with SAP
• Prior experience up to maximum 3 year in a similar role
THE CLIENT :
Our client, a multinational manufacturing company with their Global Headquarters based in Luxembourg.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, our client will ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check could also be requested. #DO