- Contract type: 12 Months contract (possibility of another year)
- Rate: Up to 500€ per day (Depending on experience)
- 50% Remote - 50% on-site
The application landscape consists of several critical C++ and Java applications which are interacting with large databases and which are communicating with numerous financial institutions worldwide.
Broad range of development activities including (not limited to):
- Provides technical expertise and guidance for On-Premise / Cloud computing
- Redesign of existing A2A technical interfaces, implementation and test support.
- Implement technical designs with a focus on security, performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
- Automate regression test suite with performance and security aspects
- Analyse system issues/efficiencies and provide remediation/improvement planning and assessment of the related required work effort.
- Achieve compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design, development and documentation of solutions
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- Very good skills and 5-10 years practical experience of DevOps oriented programming in C++, relational databases, SQL, Linux scripts, GitHub, messaging (JMS, AMQ) and XML processing.
- Experience in C++ application profiling : sampling based and instrumentation based
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand, structure and explain complex topics to various audiences
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast-moving oriented environment
- Ability to work across several development streams
- Proficiency in written and spoken English