We are looking for software developers to work in our team located Luxembourg. The project focuses on development and maintenance of clearing and settlement systems, which have been developed mainly in C and C++, using Oracle database technologies.
Broad range of development activities including (not limited to):
- Technical Design including security, performance, scalability and maintainability aspects.
- Implementation of small to large scale trading solutions with strict SLAs and high impact in the financial world.
- Improving/enhancing the automatic functional and security testing framework including cloud-driven CI/CD pipeline
- Supporting all activities related to end-to-end testing, including support for business testers and execution team.
- Analysing production system issues and providing support to internal teams.
- Achieving compliance with internal and external standards applicable to the design, development and documentation of solutions
- Identifying area of improvements and proposing enhancements to existing processes
- Good programming skills in C, C++, relational databases, JAVA knowledge will be of advantage
- Familiarity with development and scripting under Unix/Linux
- Ability to work across several development streams
- Ability to work in a cross-location international team and strong communication skills
- Strong result oriented mindset and willingness to learn new methods and tools
- Knowledge of following technologies will be of advantage: AWS / Azure / GCP cloud services, docker, python, ansible, terraform, kubernetes
- A background in financial markets, clearing or banking will be of advantage