Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest B Corp consulting firm in Europe ! "B Corp" is a community of companies who have decided not to be the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
Within the evolution of the back-office system of one of our client, the mission, to start ASAP, is to :
- Contribute to the deployment of new functionalities in Calypso
- Be in charge of the functional specifications and validate the technical ones
- Set-up and execute the test plan
- Support the users during Unit Testing
- Be involved in the release phases
What do we expect from you
- Graduated from a Master degree in computer science you have at least 5 years of experience;
- You have work permit for Luxembourg
- Excellent Calypso expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Market Back-Office activities
- Good knowledge of Front-Office, Middle-Office and accounting activities,
- Strong ability to relate financial and organizational concepts to Calypso functionalities,
- Strong ability to configure Calypso according to Back-Office needs,
- Ability to integrate into a dynamic and customer-oriented team,
- Ability to produce clear, concise and comprehensive documents.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French, able to participate actively to meetings in both languages.
And us, what do we offer you:
- Local management. You have a question, an issue, a point to discuss, the decision-maker is local based
- A real idea of the role that the company plays in our lives, its social role and its environmental impact. If you think that consulting is not just about "daily rate" and keywords on the CV, you are likely to enjoy us. In any case we would like to exchange with you.
- An “open-bar” training policy. Concretely, you need a training, you get it !
- Frequent afterwork event with your colleagues. You have an idea about one to organise, go!
- A really proactive homeworking policy
- And no “bla-bla-bla”, of all our commitments, we made a book to be sure that they are public, known and implemented. Have a look : https://www.davidson.fr/davidson-code