What you will be responsible for
About State Street What we do.
- Responsible for the operational strategy and coordinating budgets for all Global Delivery units in Lux, in line with corporate goals influencing across all functional lines to deliver year on year efficiencies while balancing the local employment and regulatory requirements, including demanding outsourcing rules.
- Primary point of escalation and ownership for all execution of Global Delivery in Luxembourg. GD Lux is responsible for $1.3tn in AuA for over 99 clients, including some of State Street's most sophisticated and demanding asset managers
- Oversees GD Lux teams against a backdrop of internal and external audit control and compliance, risk management, fiduciary control, procedural documentation and business continuity.
- Member and Vice Chairman of the local Business Management committee which is the most senior committee in the country, and representing Luxembourg on SSBI TORC
- Act as the deputy country manager in his/her absence
- Board Member of local legal entities if and when required
- Leads and manages a consistent high quality service delivery to clients across all products, working closely with Client Executive & Client Service Teams. Leads and faces off to clients where remediation programs are required.
- Responsible for the implementation of the global operating model and business transformation initiatives as relates to GD Lux
- Responsible for change management relating to GD Lux including client integration, client change, regulatory and internal change.
- Expected to be active and visible and to act as sponsor in multiple forums/networks, eg local and regional I&D Council member.
- Prominent participant in industry bodies where State Street enjoys a dominant market share
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of mil
lions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers