Who we are looking for
A Client Change Manager at the AVP level to join our Change Team which consists of approx. 20 individuals servicing over 100 Clients and 1.3TL of assets.
As a Change Management Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of experts who's primary responsibilities are the onboarding of new business/products for existing and new clients but also the management and support of funds' events, new fund and share class launches and other client initiated projects.
You will be working with our clients to help them grow their business with SSB, identifying their needs and pro-actively leading the end-to-end planning, management and implementation of new services and products.
You will be coordinating the overall projects' communication, monitor and report on progress to global stakeholders and clients.
You will be responsible for interacting with other State Street business Units to ensure project deliverables are met.
You will act in accordance with the company's guidelines and procedures, adopting sound judgement and demonstrating Risk Excellence in all the aspect of your work.
The Client Change Team is part of the Client Service Business Unit within Global Delivery. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Pro-actively lead the end-to-end planning, management and implementation of client driven projects
- Being a Team Lead and a role model with a hands-on approach on the different tasks occurring during the development of the project
- Building constructive working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in regular client facing meetings and ensuring up to date and accurate information is shared
- Execution of key controls to ensure smooth and accurate execution of fund lifecycle events (fund launches, class launches, mergers, etc...) in line with various Service Level Agreements
- Implement a strong culture of risk management. Ensure control environment is in place to mitigate against known risks and demonstrate awareness and agility to enhance controls as and when new issues arise.
- Responsible for maintaining effective internal controls and risk assessment at all steps of the projects.
- Be the escalation contact for your team's allocated clients.
- Monitoring of communication with aim to turnround all queries within 24 hours
- Daily and monthly reporting management. Key monthly KPIs to be tracked for both internal and external consumption
- Demonstrate solid interpersonal relations, responding quickly to difficult situations and resolving them with minimal guidance
- Carries out assignments under self-direction and creatively overcomes roadblocks
- Develops or implements needed solutions without waiting for direction or leadership role to be assigned
- Build strong relationship with clients to enable long term efficient collaboration and success
- Staff management
Education and preferred qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of the fund administration servicing business (custody, fund accounting and Transfer Agency functions at a minimum)
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg fund administration process, incl NAV valuation process and key custody topics would be an asset but not essential
- Experienced in working towards tight deadlines and with a high level of accuracy and detail
- Proficiency in English; any additional European Language is preferred
- Excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Strong written and verbal communicational skills
- Enthusiastic Team Lead with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- University Degree Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or Science related subject.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
Although the vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of the criteria when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers