Who we are looking for
A Change Management expert to join our Change Team that consists of approx. 20 individuals servicing over 100 Clients and 1.5TL of assets. As change management expert you will be responsible for assisting the onboarding of new business for existing and new clients. Our team focuses on initiating new fund launches into our platform, using a rigorous project management process to integrate new business. The Change Management expert will work with the Client to identify the fund complexity, service partners and investor-related activities, and their interdependencies. You will be working hand in hand with the Client to develop a fully integrated fund launch project plan, which will lay out detailed steps and requirements for all key stakeholders. Specific planning and fund launch activities for the implementation will incorporate all legal, technology and operation workflows. Key responsibilities
Qualification and Skills
- Tracking and coordination of fund lifecycle events (fund launches, class launches, mergers, etc)
- Building constructive working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in regular client facing meetings and ensuring up to date and accurate information is exchanged
- Execution of key controls to ensure smooth and accurate execution of fund lifecycle events in line with various Service Level Agreements
- Participate in Change Requests to meet new business / customer requirements
- Reconciliation of data to ensure accuracy levels are attained at 100% target
- Be the primary day to day relationship contact for your allocated clients.
- Monitoring of communication with aim to turnaround all queries within 24 hours
- Daily and monthly reporting. Key monthly KPIs to be tracked for both internal and external consumption
- Degree level education in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or Science related subject.
- Excellent knowledge of the fund administration servicing business (custody, fund accounting and Transfer Agency functions at a minimum)
- Experienced in working to deadlines and to a high level of accuracy and detail
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg fund administration process, including NAV valuation process and key custody topics would be an asset but not essential
- Proficiency in English; any additional European Language is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Team oriented and enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- A thorough and methodical approach to problem solving
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
Although the vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of the criteria when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers