Mise en ligne il y a 3 jours Hybride CDI Competitive
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 5,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
• Reporting to the Business Unit Leader, the Client Director will lead and own all client delivery aspects for a portfolio of client companies for Alter Domus.
• Oversight and daily management of a Real Estate team, including the accountability for team performance to ensure we continue to exceed client expectations.
• You will be accountable for the active management and oversight of your teams P&L and KPIs.
• You will promote best in class use of systems for Real Estate, with a focus on continuous improvement, delivering operational efficiencies and process improvements.
• You will ensure your team have a solid knowledge and understanding of all relevant industry legislation and regulation, as well as internal AD working practices to ensure compliance with local and global KPIs.
• You will act as an escalation point for clients and you will ensure the timely remediation of any issues.
• You will role model and drive a culture of compliance and risk control to mitigate financial, operational and reputational risks with a zero tolerance for backlog.
• You will work with HR and your peers on capacity planning to ensure adequate resourcing of the team.
• You will sit on Boards of Directors/Managers of Clients (specifically Strategic and Growth) and looking for ways to generate incremental or cross sales.
• You will be involved as appropriate in sales pitches as an SME to support business development activity.
• As an SME, you will be able to provide sound, quality and technical guidance to clients and the wider teams.
• As a leader of Alter Domus, you will maintain a relentless focus on cost and budget discipline, driving a culture of accountability.
• As a senior leader, you will promote and build the Alter Domus brand and culture both internally and externally, acting as a role model to our people, clients and customers and fostering a high-performance culture.
• You will be accountable for ensuring that the Real estate team maintains the highest social and environmental responsibility and standards.