Client Representative Shareholder & Distributor, Luxembourg
- You will be the first contact to our clients for BAU queries linked to Shareholder Services Luxembourg .
- You will be taking incoming calls from investors, distributors and our clients to provide answer directly if possible
- You will be answering to any incoming written queries from investors, distributors and our clients to provide answers directly if possible
- You will perform the investigation on queries received by phone or by writing
- You will ensure that proper KPI can be provided by logging all incoming calls and written enquiries to our query tool
- You will be a key player to ensure that our abandoned call rate for our clients is less than 3% and calls to be answered within the first 3 rings.
- Ensure to any written request an acknowledgement will be made within 24 hours max if an direct answer cannot be provided and ensure answers or hold mail is sent within 48 hours.
- Post secondary education with an economical background/finance or equivalent experience.
- Min. 3-4 years of experience in Transfer Agency and ideally 1-2 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Client orientated
- Can handle stress
- Fluent in English and German or French is good to have. Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)