A major international bank and financial services provider is offering a unique opportunity to the right candidate to work as a Client Representative Fund Administrator. It is situated in the heart of Luxemburg and ideal for an ambitious individual looking to develop their skills and grow their network.
The incumbent is responsible as direct and main contact for the timely and accurate delivery of Client support for all fund administration requests and project execution.
- Main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients, supporting about 2 to 10 clients for onshore and offshore funds in Luxembourg.
- Direct and main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients
- Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all fund administration related Client requests.
- Accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
- Special Events Execution (Merger, Liquidations, New Class…)
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Stay current with external environment that governs and influences the business.
- Audit Coordination for FA related topics
- Post-secondary education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience.
- 08-10 years financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
- Interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues, and staff.
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Good innovation and change management orientation.
- Good business acumen and profit orientation.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.
- English is required
Benefits of the role
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients