As the Client Services Senior Manager, you will coordinate operational teams with Clients organizations and set ups, you will brings industry knowledge, technical expertise and a working knowledge of all client activities and touch points across both organizations (client and Alter Domus). YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as first operational point of contact for AD clients, proactively responding to client's requirements across multiple geographies and/or across multiple asset classes;
- Supports the client service activity across all geographies and asset classes;
- Ensuring teams are adequately staffed, participate to projects;
- Working directly with team leaders and relationship managers, executes the operational strategy for AD clients with a focus on: qualitative deliverables, client satisfaction execution, model simplification, greater efficiency and automation of client process, and identifying, predicting and proactively managing client requirements;
- Coordinates and ensures timely completion of service agreements, SLAs and Operating memorandums for AD clients;
- Completes client activity logs including day-to-day activities/issues, change and on-boarding events. Ensures the AD service standards are met through regular review of key data, issue tracker and query management;
- Monitors the execution of the global billing process for AD clients;
- Supports the management and execution of all change events including large-scale projects/programs, regulatory and industry change, and client-imposed change;
- Manages multiple stakeholders within AD and the client organization to ensure clients expectations are met or exceeded;
- Supports the communication of the client's strategic requirements internally and helps to align activities with AD strategic product initiatives/roadmaps by influencing, problem solving and solution planning with relevant stakeholders;
- Monitors KPI data, query logs, action logs, change logs, BAU information and client information. Together with the Client Relationship Manager (if any), coordinates and attends client relationship meetings.
WHO WE ARE
- Minimum 5 years progressive financial services experience and managing clients with a global footprint;
- AIF expertise with Real Estate background is a strong advantage
- High level of technical operational expertise ( mainly in alternatives assets and structures);
- Strong risk management acumen (identification and mitigation);
- Exceptional client facing skills including negotiation and influencing at a senior level;
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and non-verbal) and ability to operate alongside senior leaders, functional leads;
- Sales experience;
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques;
- Management or Supervisor Experience.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative. WHAT WE DO
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.