The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people.
FundPartner Solutions provides a full suite of fund administration and private label funds services. The global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services.
Technology & Operations design and integrate software applications ranging from portfolio management systems, trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group's key innovations while sustaining business operations and developing custodian and funds administration services.
You will join the Private assets
(including Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt, funds and direct investments) Pictet group's department responsible for providing a full suite of custodian and funds administration services. Your role
You will act as the main support of the client servicing team for receiving, acknowledging, tracking, following up on and resolving client enquiries and problems through effective interaction with relevant teams and specialists in a timely and professional manner.
You will provide day-to-day support to a large variety of clients. In so doing you will show a positive mindset and a client first" work ethic and be responsible for the satisfaction of our clients.
- Receiving inbound client primary queries, analyzing and resolving them promptly
- Addressing clients' business issues both proactively and efficiently
- Producing and sending various reports for our clients
- Understanding the investment made by client (e.g. review of the prospectus and other legal documentation...)
- Support on procedures documentation and administrative tasks ( e.g. SLA, procedures, meeting minutes...)
- Ensuring the quality of deliveries and services provided by working closely with the relevant operations teams in the department and in the Group as a whole
- Support fundraising process pertaining to Pictet in-house vehicles and subscriptions process follow-up and coordination
- Assist the team with various tasks (reporting to clients, data extraction and control
Profile & Specific knowledge:
- Pursuing a Bachelor or University degree in Finance/Economics/Engineering
- Excellent command of English and French. Any other language would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for dealing with clients
- Excellent modeling & MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Efront and / or Jira skills would be a plus
Personal qualities expected:
- Ability to work on your own as well as on a team
- Client-oriented approach and proactivity
- Capacity to organize and to manage priorities and stress
- Excellent at solving problems and coming up with innovative solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines and work together with different internal and external third parties
As the chosen applicant, you will be proactive, conscientious and have excellent communication skills and wish to make use of your flair for analysis and synthesizing information as part of a growing team where you will be able to use your skills in carrying out the various tasks entrusted to you. You will also need to take account of the internal processes and the legal and financial framework in your approach to situations and select the appropriate solutions. Note
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description. Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Note
We will not accept any CVs via agencies Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.