Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for one of the most important Financial Groups in Europe?
We are recruiting now!
Find below the duties and tasks of the position:
- Manage the statutory requirements of a portfolio of Luxembourg (and other jurisdictions), listed and unlisted, entities, with supervision
- Manage and mitigate risk, within the day to day activities and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain statutory books and regulatory filings for the assigned portfolio of clients
- Organise, prepare agendas for and attend client board/investor/committee meetings
- Produce minutes, action points and follow up for clients within agreed deadlines
- Review of corporate documentation for the portfolio of clients (articles, agreements, prospectus, financial statements, service level agreements etc.) from a corporate secretarial perspective
- Liaise with internal and external parties as needed (ie client, regulators, lawyers, notaries, embassies, client relationship delivery managers, operational teams etc.)
- Attend on-boarding/client service review meetings (as necessary)
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
We want to hear from you, if you have the experience - imagine the possibilities this project could open up for you in the future?