Compliance AML Associate - Private Equity (Luxembourg) AML/KYC Due Diligence €70 - 80k - This role is in Luxembourg with no paid relocation My client is a major Private Equity firm with offices all over the globe. For over 25 years this firm has managed an impressive portfolio including Health-care, Retail, Leisure and Technology.
Private Equity is the most sort after sector within the financial services due to the considerable rewards it offers. Not just in terms of remuneration although this can be a driving factor for some, but mainly because of the interesting work and the high calibre of people who work in the industry.
The successful candidate will take their place among the best people financial services have to offer.
This role is ideal for the ambitious, best in class, junior compliance / AML specialist who is 3 or so years in their first job and wanting to make an advantageous career move.
This role will take this candidate's career upwards on a steep trajectory. Due to the firm's size there will be ample opportunities for future advancement.
- Performing AML and KYC Due Diligence on investments, counter-parties, service providers and delegates.
- Handling AML queries and preparing letters
- Assist with AML risk assessments
- Apply procedures in compliance with local regulators
- World Check screening
- Assist with Compliance Monitoring
- Participate in Compliance Projects
- At least 3 years, ideally 5, AML experience in Lux/EU ideally within Private Markets, Funds, and Alternatives
- Experience with WorldCheck
- Fluent English (and other language skills are a welcome addition)
- Someone who likes to work with people and not lock themselves in a room while they work.