We are looking for a Compliance Analyst for CEB in Luxembourg.
- Assist the Compliance team in the performance of all duties related to the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT), including the processing of alerts in the various systems of the Bank (SWIFT Sanctions Screening, SWIFT Name Screening, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Factiva) and responding to electronic searches from the Luxembourg FIU or other relevant authorities
- Assist the Compliance team in reviewing and approving KYC files as part of the customer onboarding process
- Respond to compliance-related requests from CEB Head Office
- Dealing with document requests from internal and external auditors
- Other compliance-related tasks as required
- A first experience (at least 3-4 years) in Compliance or other internal control function
- (Risk Management, Internal Audit) in a Bank or in an external audit firm in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential, fluency in French is highly desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and to progressively take on additional responsibilities
- A permanent contract within our European headquarters,
- A dynamic and positive working environment, with a strong emphasis on team spirit and employee well being
If you are interested, please submit your application by email (email@example.com) containing a letter of introduction and a resume to us.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews in the following four weeks. For those who may receive no response, we shall keep your CVs in our file records for twelve months and if needed in the future, we may consider your application/s accordingly.
Thank you for your interest shown in contacting us.