- CDI, Plein-temps
- Taleo Consulting
Compliance Officer- Luxembourg
- 17 févr. 19
Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
- Prepare KYC files at client on-boarding stage
- Review KYC files of existing clients during the process of ongoing due diligence
- Assist the Manager for the preparation of and provision of internal training
- Team supervision
- In cooperation with the manager, deal with complex AML / KYC regulatory issue
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Reviewing and monitoring clients transactions
- Evaluating and monitoring of compliance risk
- Monitoring the on-going transactions and PEP/ sanctions controls
- Implementing the internal compliance policies;
- Participating and reporting to the compliance department
- Participate in helping to define new business processes going forward
- Engagement and coordination with multiple stakeholders throughout project.