Compliance Officer Full time - Luxembourg Job Purpose:
The Compliance Officer is in charge of daily monitoring of client entity files with respect to AML/CFT matters and documentation and administration according to procedures. The Compliance Officer is responsible of liaising with legal teams on outstanding matters. Jointly with the Director Compliance, the Compliance Officer is also responsible for implementing and organising regulatory provisions within the client entity files from a compliance perspective. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide a first analysis of the client files for the business acceptance Committee and discuss findings with the Compliance manager;
- Reviewing compliance queries and reverting to teams;
- Provide internal trainings;
- Client acceptance forms for continuation review (CAFC) for 2 business units;
- Provide appropriate support to business development and Management Team in collaboration with the Compliance Manager
Working at TMF Group offers:
- University degree in law preferable
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a compliance function in a PSF structure or law firm
- Practical/theoretical knowledge of compliance, AML/KYC processes and regulation
- Good understanding of operational control frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Excel skills are an asset
- Excellent working conditions
- Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
- Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome