What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will be in charge of complex consolidated structures investing in Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Debt and Private Equity in order to process operations properly in due time and with respect to the Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP, IFRS, FRS102, INREV, etc…) and consolidation requirements of these structures.
It will be its responsibility to ensure that the agreed timeline will be respected and to report any issue on due course.
You will be also in charge of preparing consolidated accounts and reviewing the production of others members of the consolidation team.
What will you do?
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with a proper following of processes and rules. Ensure that an efficient operational service is provided by the Consolidation Team
- In charge of the preparation of consolidated accounts including supervision of local accounting team
- In charge of the review and the validation of the consolidations performed by the Consolidation Accountants and Senior Consolidation Accountants
- Support co sourced financial reporting activities
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and application of processes and controls
- Manage client expectations
- Ensure good integration of new team members and provide appropriate training / coaching
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (Merger, DE-merger, consolidation methodologies, etc... ) and ensure a good training of the senior and consolidation accountants on such matters
- Backup and assist the Manager Consolidation Accounting in his daily and organizational tasks
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree (bachelor or master) or post-Graduate in Finance, Economics and similar
- Extensive experience in Accounting and Consolidation of Alternative Funds regulated by the Luxemburgish law (7 years)
- Fluent in English (German and French are a plus)
• Audit experience
• Extensive knowledge of IFRS
• Extensive knowledge in the preparation of Financial Statements (LuxGaap, IFRS, FR102, INREV)
• Extensive knowledge of a consolidation software ideally SAP FC