Are you a corporate officer looking for the next step in your career? Then perhaps this corporate officer role at a world-class global asset management firm in Luxembourg is what you have been searching for.
- Support corporate matters of two newly established regulated entities
- Organise board meetings
- Support reporting activities
- Provide assistance to Senior Management
- Maintain corporate calendar and ensure regulation is upheld
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience working in an international environment
- Prior experience in the sector is an advantage
- Opportunity to work for a world-class asset management firm
- Great room for progression
- Very sociable work life
- Diverse range of tasks
- Opportunity to make your own mark on the company
It is one of the largest global asset managers with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes, including fixed income, equities and alternatives. It is driven not only by the independent investment processes across the firm, but also the insights, risk management, analytics and other tools and resources a truly world-class platform provides. As a global asset manager, our mission is to work in partnership with our clients to create outcome-focused solutions to help them secure their financial future.