A top tier fund and corporate services global firm is looking for a Corporate Officer to work in their Corporate Services team, mainly on corporate entities, securitisation, private equity and real estate clients. This firm has over $1tr of Assets under Administration and this is a highly sort after role and firm to work for. As a core member of our Corporate Secretarial team, you will be working with a high quality, engaging team, in a growing area of the company.
- You will be responsible for the corporate administration of a portfolio of client entities;
- You will liaise with local legal, accountants, management, in order to manage the day to day activities of clients.
- Helping onboard, manage and liquidate, client entities.
- Checking corporate board documents, board minutes, and actioning resolutions.
- You will ensure, the statutory filings with the Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés (RCS).
- Maintenance of various internal tracking spreadsheets and databases, in relation to the corporate entities you will be dealing with
- You are a graduate in law / business
- 3-5 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider or law firm in Luxembourg.
- Highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and keen to take ownership
- Teamwork and self starter
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – fluent level of English (French / German would be desirable.