A Luxembourg financial institution is looking to hire a Corporate Services Secretary/Specialist
What will you do?
- The Corporate Services Expert will ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and Other Corporate Services.
- The Corporate Services Expert will provides assistance to clients and other operational teams, will participate to internal projects and will ensure that the management is always up to date.
- The Corporate Services Expert will ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach.
- The Corporate Services Expert is expected to share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
- Master degree and minimum 5 years experience in the Luxembourg mainstream funds and domiciliary activities, including corporate secretarial services;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
- Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
- Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
- Excellent communication skills and command of the English language.
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff