We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide
which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an accountant to join one of our growing Corporate Services teams. JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients' requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin - offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- You have ideally a first relevant experience of up to 2 years in the fields of accounting or audit;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.