For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for experienced acWe are Alter Domus.
Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.countants and auditors to join one our growing Corporate Services teams. JOB DESCRIPTION:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will be working closely with a client account and as thus will be supportingwith all matters related to the account;
- While employed as a Officer you will have the opportunity to attend trainings to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
- Coordinating and contacting tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- Woking on the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Handling the company's accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the company's entities;
- Reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts, and coordinating the audits;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in the fields of domiciliation or audit;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.