For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for experienced acWe are Alter Domus.
Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.countants and auditors to join one our growing Corporate Services teams. JOB DESCRIPTION:
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will have the full responsibility of a client account and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is done for the account. You will review work product for submission to senior level staff;
- Alter Domus believes that the unique talents and personality of each team member form the foundation for our company's growth, and, therefore, you will be responsible for the technical coaching of junior staff. Together with the manager, you will decide and follow up on the planning of the production process;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend trainings to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
- Taking part in the setup of funds, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Coordinating and contacting independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients;
- Handling the company's accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the company's entities;
- Reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts, and coordinating the audits;
- Organizing and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Responding to clients' requests in terms of tax planning in close collaboration with external tax advisors, if needed.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of domiciliation or audit;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.