Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We see a world of opportunity. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from over 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Corporate and M&A lawyer
With passion and purpose, we deliver modern tax and corporate services, data-driven solutions and the corporate and M&A transactions organizations need to succeed. We connect the dots between the insights we uncover and the tangible ways those insights can transform clients' organizations.
As a Corporate and M&A Lawyer, you will both assist our clients in corporate transactions ranging from private equity transactions, M&A deals to sophisticated corporate restructuring projects, domestic and cross-border. You will have to implement agreements and corporate documents required to achieve our clients' goal. What you will be working on
What we look for
- Identify the client's business objectives, and build a road map” for the client from start to finish, and include a timeframe
- Advise on deal and negotiating tactics.
- Conduct corporate due diligence on other side.
- Determine - with the help of tax attorneys - the corporate implications and if they require special structuring.
- Be in charge of managing files quasi-autonomously and developing a client base
- Do the follow-up on corporate legal updates
- Participate in clients' meetings and conference calls
What will you get
- Experience of at least 5 years in corporate and M&A
- Solid experience in advising clients, drafting and negotiating corporate transactional documents
- Master's degree in law (or a similar degree)
- An LL.M. from a reputable university in the UK or USA would be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in English is required (German would be considered as an asset)
- Organized, flexible and able to manage several files/clients
- Team spirit, dynamism and people skills are required to integration and success of the team
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.