Country Manager EMEA (M/F)
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DO Recruitment Advisors
- 10 déc. 17 2017-12-10
DO Recruitment Advisors is looking for a Country Manager - EMEA for a global ad company. Please don't hesitate to click on the link below to see the job description and apply for it !
COUNTRY MANAGER - EMEA (M/F)
Our client is looking for an experienced leader with a strong business understanding and entrepreneurial attitude to be Country Manager based in Luxembourg focusing on the European, Middle Eastern and African (EMEA) market.
As a proven result-driven person, the Country Manager will be leading a double digit growth plan for the EMEA Market. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of all digital media solutions and holds high level relationships with companies and top-tier brands. A proven track-record in developing new territories and relationships across multiple verticals is a must. The Country Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for a local plan and for powering internal teams to accelerate and maintain growth
- Establish and implement an effective strategy to enable the business to achieve agreed targets in terms of growth and profitabilityManage relationship with current local partners.
- Cultivate and develop high-level client relationships and leverage a highly consultative approach within aligned region
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's technology and media solutions, and take a tech first approach in helping clients to grow their business
- Serve as an industry expert in digital advertising; specifically in performance marketing.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, including the Marketing, and Product teams, to drive revenue growth with new and existing clients.
- Manage and exceed regional and individual sales goals
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed individual and regional sales goals
- Provide regular updates to management on pipeline and partnerships
- Provide ongoing client management to agency partners including quarterly business reviews, proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities, and client entertainment
THE CANDIDATE PROFIlLE
- 5+ years in digital media, senior level experience
- Experience in selling online advertising or deep digital media mix knowledge
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex media and marketing deals
- Established C-Level relationships within the digital industry and aligned region
- Deep knowledge of traditional and digital advertising tactics and strategy, including programmatic media
- Knowledge of pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends, and buying technologies is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative aptitude and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Driven and goal-oriented with the ability to contribute to a highly collaborative team environment
- Proven track record of growing businesses through partners and direct teams
Our client is a global advertising technology company.