Credit Analyst - 6 months
- Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg LU
- CDD, Mi-temps
- 30 juil. 18 2018-07-30
Credit Analyst - 6 months
Are you a self-starter and strong communicator? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Be part of the team working on a recent acquisition and the corresponding integration
- Work independently and within deadlines
- Identify credit risks in Lombard and mortgages, analyzing transactions and ensuring high quality credit risk assessment
- Take a broad view of risks and help ensure that material issues are escalated to the relevant control functions, and reputational concerns are escalated to senior management
- Prepare and deliver concise status updates for senior management.
You'll be part of the Credit Risk Control Lombard team in the Luxembourg. We are an independent control function responsible for credit approvals and monitoring of the credit risk of UBS Wealth Management (WM) clients with accounts booked in the Luxembourg and Austria.
Your experience and skills
– relevant financial markets experience, including a track record of analyzing Lombard and/or mortgage transactions, including legal documentation
– an ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective time management and planning skills in order to ensure efficient, accurate and timely delivery.
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills to establish trustworthy relationships with your internal clients, your team, peers and senior management.
– an experienced risk officer, with strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?