Leudelange | working from home up to 60% | Reference 4925
Customer Support is the primary point of entry for every customer with regards to existing products, data and technical support queries. As the Customer Support Head for our Europe West Region, you are in a central position to significantly enhance our customer service experience by providing a high-level quality of competent and timely support on our data, products and services. You lead a team of highly experienced teams in France, Spain and Benelux, and you collaborate with a great number of internal teams and subject matter experts globally to ensure customer satisfaction. Besides taking over responsibility for our operational daily business across the Europe West region, you are fundamental in driving our global transformation efforts in your region, and implement measures and new ways of working for the benefit of our teams and customers. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- ensuring market-driven services and support for our products, and enhanced customer satisfaction and collaboration with our key and strategic customers across the region
- build on your leadership capabilities to steer technical and personnel management, and drive continuous professional and personal development across your regional teams
- active gathering of customer needs and development of adapted support solutions
- ensuring effective cross-team collaboration with internal units such as Product Management, Marketing, Sales and IT departments to jointly develop customer friendly services and solutions
- driving transformation efforts and implementing new ways of working across Europe West
- continuous development of Customer Support into a competitive advantage for SIX Financial Information in the relevant markets through active networking with customer-facing functions and colleagues across geographies
- strong leadership personality with a proven track record of managing support teams in a complex financial environment
- pronounced customer orientation and strong communication and presentation skills to build-up a powerful formal and informal global network
- ability to clearly represent opinions and ideas, and implement them in a strategic and structured way across locations
- passion for working in a dynamic and international environment and closely collaborating with internal experts, customers, and external partners
- goal-oriented team player who is driven and motivated by our purpose to become a best in class customer support organization
- balanced, curious, team- and customer-oriented personality with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- excellent English as well as solid French language skills, further languages are an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.