We are seeking data lovers to join our data offering!
You will have the opportunity to work on data & analytics projects in a challenging Financial industry.
We are currently working on data subject related to data & reporting governance, data quality, data science/AI and visualization topics. Your knowledge around these area will be key for the success of our current and future projects. Tasks
- You have a particular interest in data concepts such as regulatory, governance, reporting, quality, cleansing, visualizations, Artificial Intelligence, modelling, etc.
- You will be part of a team working on each aspect of the data lifecycle, from sourcing to exploitation.
- You will participate in data analytics projects (involving automation, cleansing, modelling, visualizations)
- You will be involved in building data & analytics solutions
- You will analyze client needs and formalize requirements from a data perspective
- You will participate in the data innovation process at Reply
- You will help our clients to become more data driven, considering regulatory and strategic aspects
- You will contribute to the improvement of data quality and the way data is managed in Financial Institutions
- Dynamic and challenging environment to start your career in Financial Services
- As a well established solution provider recognised by both, financial institutions and by regulators, we offer you an opportunity to work on a wide range of complex but rewarding projects for prestigous clients within the banking industry
- Continuous learning - we promote internal knowledge sharing, a dedicated Risk and Regulatory Academy, external courses and professional certification programs (e.g. FRM, PRM)
- Development opportunities - we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximise their potential
- Great place to work - we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and the Reply Group
- Competitive remuneration - we offer a competitive base salary alongside a benefits package including bonuses to reward performance
About Avantage Reply
- Languages: French and English (mandatory)
- Previous experience in the financial industry (mandatory)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficient skills in databases/data science practices such as SQL, R or Python
- Good understanding of Data Governance, Data Quality aspects
- Good knowledge of a data integration tool (SAS, SSIS, ODI, Pentaho, Alteryx, etc.)
- Good knowledge of a data visualizations and dashboarding tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (French and English are mandatory)
- Eager to learn, evolve and curious to acquire new skills
- BAC+5 / Engineering school
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives in the areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance, Treasury and Operations. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business.