Find your purpose at KPMG Luxembourg
We are diverse and dedicated problem solvers, part of the worldwide network of high-quality audit, tax and advisory services.
We offer excellent career prospects that balance autonomy, flexibility and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits inspire our people do and feel their best.
Right now, we have more than 1800 employees from 70 nationalities. Join our growing group of young and youthful innovators to uncover a world of opportunity together. We are seeking a Data Protection Specialist.
As a member of the Risk Management Team, you will operate KPMG Luxembourg's Data Protection Management application (OneTrust) in order to allow KPMG to demonstrate its compliance with data protection legislation. What you will be working on
Master and take ownership of the use of the application:
- Understand how to leverage the application's functionalities, including how the data is stored and how the application can be configured.
- Present new features and propose validation and implementation plans.
- Maintain the application (validate, plan and execute updates and upgrades together with IT and the supplier).
- Support the application (2nd line): serve as main point of contact for IT Service Desk (1st line of support) for all questions and issues relating to the use of the application. Where needed, escalate questions and issues to the supplier (3rd line of support).
- Maintain a register with all issues, bugs or deficiencies and follow up on these with the supplier and all relevant stakeholders.
- Apply all agreed changes to the application.
- Manage user accounts.
- Document operational procedures for end-users.
- Maintain a FAQ for end users.
- Document all changes to the application (change log).
- Conceive and deliver trainings on the technical use of the application and on specific privacy topics for data protection coordinators and/or end users.
- Act as main point of contact for departmental data protection coordinators in the performance of their responsibilities within the application.
- Monitor the proper maintenance of the information recorded in the relevant modules of the application (Records of Processing Activities, DPIA, Vendor Risk Assessment, etc) by the process owners and data protection coordinators.
- Prepare weekly reporting to process owners and data protection coordinators on the status of the records under their responsibilities in the various modules of the application.
- Prepare monthly reporting for the DPO, PL, COO and RMP on the status of KPMG's compliance with data protection legislation (based on information recorded in the application). What we look for
What will you get
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science or information systems management
- You have a first experience in implementing and/or operating an information system
- You have knowledge in Information Security
- You have general knowledge in querying relational databases
- You are transparent and open minded
- You are eager to learn and experience new things
- You are customer focused
- You are persistent and continuously on the lookout for improvements
- You can listen and provide constructive feedback
- You like to help solve problems in simple and pragmatic ways
- You are proactive and result oriented
- You are able to work independently and take initiative but also know when to ask for help
- You like to share, test, and learn.
- You are not afraid to fail, able to learn from mistakes and apply lessons learned
- You are Fluent in English (French and German are a plus)
We offer more than jobs. With our flexible work model, you can enjoy work and rest and recharge. Our competitive compensation packages, paid time away from work, recognition bonuses and dedicated programs for personal development and wellbeing help to keep everyone refreshed and motivated. Join us to develop to your full potential together, for better.
KPMG is where you will find the right opportunities to advance your career. Take advantage of the widest available range of possibilities so you can grow professionally. If you are passionate about working on what really matters - and want to have fun along the way - we would love to meet you.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.