For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES SENIOR OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of Alternative Investment Funds with regulations, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services.
- Assisting in drafting answers to clients' requests for proposals and their related fee proposals.
- Participating in performing due diligence on our third parties.
- Being the clients' contact point for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties' relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.
- You hold a bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics.
- You show interest in the Financial Sector and specifically in the Private Equity and Real Estate Industry.
- You have between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks.
- You are keen to work in a small structure and you combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.