HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of HSBC, is headquartered in London. HSBC serves customers worldwide from offices in 64 countries and territories in our geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services through three global businesses: Commercial Banking; Global Banking and Markets; and Wealth & Personal Banking.
The HSBC Group in Luxembourg is a significant employer and operates several businesses including asset management, securities services, private banking and corporate banking.
For our securities services activities in Luxembourg, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Depositary Senior Administrator (German speaker)
Reporting to the Depositary and Fiduciary Services Senior Manager, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the depositary oversight activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform Depositary oversight duties relating to all funds (including private assets);
- Review of checks performed by depositary city offices based on established oversight controls (including holding and cash reconciliations, income distribution, safekeeping and ownership verification checks);
- Contribute to strategic change initiatives and tactical enhancements to the Depositary function and ensure high standard delivery to meet the evolving regulatory environment and clients’ needs;
- Contribute to the optimisation of the delivery process to establish maximum efficiency identifying and implementing improvements to processes and procedures whenever required;
- Interact with Clients’ representatives, Administrators, Transfer Agents, Management Companies and the Bank’s management to resolve queries and escalate any operational issues in an accurate and efficient manner;
- Work in a control focused environment
- Support on-site due diligences on third parties and pre-onboarding/on-going risk assessments in particular for private equity/alternative funds;
Experience and skills required:
- Business degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- Highly motivated to learn and develop his/her career with HSBC
- Able to plan and organise workload in order to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities; deadlines driven and attention to details;
- Able to operate in a dynamic and international environment and to work as a team player;
- Open minded and with ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Strong PC skills;
- Experience in the funds industry and/or understanding of private equity structures, and /or alternative funds would be an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; German is a strong preference; other languages would be an advantage
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.
For any GDPR request, please send it to: email@example.com