Independent and possessing more than fifteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES SENIOR OFFICER. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Responsible for the day to day operational depositary work in relation to a portfolio of private equity, debt, real estate and infrastructure Alternative Investment Funds;
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal procedures, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Act as the client’s first point of contact for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc…;
- Take ownership of the client onboarding process, including the due-diligence work on third parties;
- Review the work performed by junior team members and coach them, escalate any issues to management;
- Assist in drafting new business proposals and fee quotes, including client presentations.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry in particular private equity, real estate and or debt (depositary specific experience is highly preferable but is not mandatory);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You have experience of working in an environment where you are responsible for all aspects of the day to day oversight of a portfolio of clients;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.