- CDI, Plein-temps
Deputy Revenue Manager (M/F)
Our Client, a well know Tour Operator and transporter is currently looking for a Deputy Revenue Manager (M/F) who will maximize the profitability for the group products and network.
In this position who will directly report to the Revenue Manager and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyzing frequently the defined KPI’s and providing the right interpretation of retail data
- Monitoring the performance and making proposals for proactive decisions.
- Tracking the progress of daily, weekly, monthly, season perspective regarding the objectives and budget assigned on your respective routes.
- Align steering/pricing strategy and product positioning with demand forecast by analyzing the customer segment for dedicated routes, as a base for maximizing package revenue
- Monitoring the competition prices/evolution and analyzing impacts of the flights peak up behavior
- Initiating appropriate and validate yield and pricing actions with the steering systems (Inventory, revenue management systems) to maximize overall revenues of given hotel/flight capacity, taken into account an optimal usage of hotel guarantied capacity, and a correct distribution over all channels
- Ensure all tasks of Revenue Analyst
- Support the Business Unit during the pre-seasonal planning- and pricing process, according to season observations incl. participation in projects
- You ideally have a Master degree in economics or mathematics in Business Administration / Engineering
- You have a first experience of at least 4 years in a similar position
- You have the capability to set up relevant Revenue Management strategies taken into account various factors of influence
- You have good knowledge about classical packages and dynamic packaging concept
- You show strong synthesis, analytical thinking and you are confident in working with reports and simulations
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other languages such as German and Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset
- You have a problem-solving attitude
If you are interested in this position and you would like to know more about it please send your application to Edouard Van Ginderdeuren with the reference LUB/FY/019133