Tasks & Responsibilities
- Technical System Design, Development Implementation, Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Integration and maintenance of the development related to the Continuous Integration and Delivery DEVOPS toolchains and related infrastructure
- Functional and technical documentation and maintenance of the applications
- Working as part of an IFS development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree or equivalent (Level 8) in a computer-based discipline.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of industrial experience with ideally several items amongst:
- Java technologies (Camel, Angular, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, RestAPI, EJB, JMS, MDB, JaxB, JPA, JSON)
- Basics of Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL.
- JavaEE Application Servers (Redhat EAP Jboss)
- Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing tools (Junit, Mockito, Jacoco, Fitnesse, Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Artifactory, IntelliJ)
- Command script development and execution on Linux (ksh/bash).
- Basics of agile development (SCRUM, KanBan)
- Analytical skills using UML.
- Speaking and writing English (fluent enough)
- knowledge of French will ease the communication
- Past experience with Clearstream will be an asset