Developer for our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. We support as well our clients across industries in their innovation strategy and in their search for efficiency in operations. Our RPA team helps our clients to create solutions than can reduce administrative process or redundant tasks and add productivity for simple daily workload.
What is it about?
As Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will:
- Be responsible for the design, development and implementation of RPA tools
- Help clients in identifying opportunities for improvement in existing process and automating the process using RPA software
- Join R&D initiative as Cognitive, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Focus on software engineering while developing an expertise in banking industry
- Review business documents and challenge them on a technical view
- Develop new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand as well as ensure quality of solutions by performing related unit testing
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis and work closely with the Business Analyst and functional experts
- Help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold or currently study for Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Have experience with Agile Methodology
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel
- Be curious, a self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in French and English; any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?