Mise en ligne il y a 2 jours Au bureau CDI Competitive
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
In the context of a migration towards a new Document Management System, the Digital Mailroom & Administrative Agent is responsible for preparing electronic and physical documents from different channels, in order to trig adequate subsequent business processes. He respects strict deadlines and delivers high quality results. He is also in charge of filings to Administration. He prepares and sends filings respecting our internal processes, ensuring Alter Domus clients expectations are met while respecting the law.
Daily tasks include:
• Collect, prepare, scan, index and archive multi-channel documents;
• Identify documents criticality and apply adequate priorities;
• Prepare documents for machine learning based processes;
• Process internal customer's requests according to priority;
• Prepare legal filings based on companies' decisions, ensuring that the law is respected, interface between the Administration and internal staff expectations;
• Ensure timely and proper filing of Corporate Tax and VAT returns;
• Communication with internal teams for gathering information, analysing requests ensuring internal processes are respected;
• Ensure 4 eyes review on filings prepared by other team members.
• You are a new graduate, or you have already experience in a similar environment;
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• You have a good understanding in French and English;
• Good administrative skills including MS Office, documents processing and archiving;
• Previous experience with Sharepoint of any other electronic document management system will be considered as an asset;
• You are well organised, methodical and pay attention to detail;
• You have a strong team spirit and understand priorities as a team;
• You have a very good understanding in both reading and writing of French and English;
• You are both rigorous and flexible;
• Legal experience or knowledge will be considered as an additional advantage.