Joining Davidson is not only joining a group of 3000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, it is joining THE company that was elected by its employees Great Place To Work France and Europe for 4 years as well as the largest consulting B Corp (Benefit Corporation) from Europe ! The "B Corp" forming a community of companies who have decided to be not the best in the world but the best FOR the world.
Because our development is based on strong principles:
- Deep respect for all of our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers. Because if work "does not bring happiness", it can nevertheless "cause unhappiness". We are therefore committed to listening, acting with honesty, and promoting fairness
- A minimal environmental footprint, and a maximum societal one. This is why, beyond the missions that you will carry out, you can also contribute to projects that Davidson supports: international solidarity missions (with Planète Urgence), support for students from underprivileged backgrounds (with Article 1), investment in startups developing innovative solutions!
- Adhocratic management based on the implementation of the principles of "horizontal enterprise" and "tribal management".
On this last point, an important clarification: well-being at work is a luxury that you must be able to afford by being a "solid" company. This induces for the Davidsonians to combine initiative, commitment, and professionalism. Because "without work, talent is just a nasty habit". And encourages us to seek to recruit elements… better than us. In a classically hierarchical organization, it can be beneficial to have an army of people working for you. In an adhocracy, they cause damage.
You support a portfolio of key account clients operationally and take charge of their projects. This can concern both web / mobile e-commerce platform design subjects or applications as well as digital consulting subjects (digital strategy, eCRM, testing, Analytics analysis, etc.). Comfortable in multidisciplinary environments, you are responsible for the smooth running of the projects entrusted to you. In accordance with agile methods, and particularly Scrum, you make sure to deliver the project while respecting the imposed prerequisites. Your intervention covers in particular:
- The definition of the product vision and the digital asset roadmap in a business context
- The expression of needs and the creation of user stories
- Prioritization of Product Backlog items through planning and milestones
- Product Backlog management by maximizing business value for users
- Monitoring of the various development phases in collaboration with the digital factory
- Participation in agile ceremonies with the different teams involved in the project
- Carrying out or organizing the course of user tests
- The delivery of the project and the guarantee of its conformity
Skills required or to be acquired
- Mastery of product management and PO role
- Ability to define a product strategy and bring a product vision to the teams
- Mastery of project management and ticketing tools
- Good digital culture (web / mobile web / mobile applications) and e-commerce
- Good knowledge of good UX / UI practices of different ecosystems
- Notions on technical subjects (API, architecture etc ...)