* It's a bank HQ'd in Luxembourg - meaning all decisions are centralised here, so speedy execution * Direct access to Head of Wealth Management - no one in between. * Very broad offering - they offer credit and lending, and are very strong in private equity * Ambitious targets for 2022, with the aforementioned markets being no.1 priority - be a part of a growing market. * No segmentation - if you have connections to other clients from jurisdictions, you can bring them on board too.
The Senior Private Banker will:
- Have native-level fluency in Italian, Swedish, Finnish or Flemish.
- Have a portfolio of clients they can transfer
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW / UHNW market
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Have worked with clients that have a net worth of £1 million and above.