The Pictet Group
is one of the world's leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented at 30 offices in financial centres worldwide, and currently employs over 5200 people. Pictet has been present since 1989 in Luxembourg, where it employs over 700 people. Pictet Asset Management (Europe) S.A
., set up in Luxembourg in 2005, manages the assets of some of the world's largest institutions, financial intermediaries and their clients. Our culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service.
As Distribution Oversight Manager
within the Client Onboarding & Oversight team of Pictet Asset Management (Europe) SA, a management company, you will be responsible for evaluating intermediaries and clients business relationships applying a risk-based approach. Acting as first line of defense, you will be in direct contact with PAM salesforce and clients to collect and analyze documentation (KYD/AML) at onboarding stage and perform ongoing due diligence monitoring in line with applicable regulation in force. On daily basis, you will have the opportunity to liaise with various stakeholders, gain international exposure and knowledge of cross-border rules and regulations. Your role
- Perform initial due diligence questionnaire and KYC on new intermediaries/clients gathering and analyzing documentation in coordination with the responsible functional teams (Sales, Compliance, Legal, Finance) as per client onboarding established procedures
- Conduct daily screening and internal checks to assess client risk exposure, follow up on positive hit and draft memo to evidence conclusion of final risk assessment
- Collect and carry out first-level analysis on all documentation relating to distributor activity (KYD), money laundering and terrorist financing (AMLCTF), cross border rules and activities, Know Your Customer (KYC) before entering into relationship
- Raise exception in case of standards deviation, policies and procedures in force
- Coordinate intermediaries ongoing review to update existing documentation on file and initial risk rating allocated when relevant, and escalate to relevant governing bodies
- Perform distribution oversight over distribution relationship network
- Support sales and clients in attending meeting as deemed required
- Prepare distribution related reports (Management information, Board report) and KPIs
- Assist the team and manager in transversal topics, new business initiatives with distribution
- Attend key events such as annual conferences and random market insights events
- Master's University degree or equivalent
- Experience (min 5 years) in the field of asset management or funds industry
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations (AML-CFT, UCITS/AIFMD, Cross border, CSSF 18/698 Circular and RG 12-02)
- Written and spoken fluency in French and English. Spanish, Italian or German would be an advantage.
Personal qualities :
- Meticulous, detail oriented and organized with highest quality deliveries
- Autonomous, self-learning and flexible mindset
- Dynamic, proactive, solution oriented and entrepreneurship spirit
- Team player and resistant to stress in fast paced environment
- Able to meet deadline, prioritize and multitasks
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Exemplary sense of client service and apply tailormade approach
We will not accept any CVs from agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.
Flexible and modern ways of working
As a responsible and supportive employer, we promote the well-being of our employees through a set of flexible working arrangements, ranging from a work-from-home policy for eligible functions to opportunities for annualised part-time leave and extended parental leave. Diversity & Inclusion Pictet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.