Distribution Oversight Officer
Vontobel Asset Management is an active asset manager with global reach and a multi-boutique approach. For our institutional and intermediary clients, we offer tailored products and services, among them our Luxembourg Vontobel Funds.
As part of the TA & Distributor oversight team, you are interfacing our global distribution network. You manage and process the oversight on our distributors, while supporting our sales teams with regard to AML/CTF aspects.
The role will be based in Luxembourg.
- Perform the initial and periodic due diligence on distributors
- Report to the senior management on outcomes of the Due Diligence process
- Lead the enhancement and implementation of procedures to further automate and standardise the distributor oversight process
- Contribute to the development and documentation of Vontobel AML/KYC standard in line with local regulations
- Provide advice and support to all the participants in the AML/CTF control chain, in particular to the client relationship managers and within the AM Client Service Team, on AML/CTF matters.
- Contribute to the AML/CTF training material to ensure optimal level of understanding of regulatory requirements internally
- Actively participate to the different projects related to the Distribution Oversight function
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within the financial services industry in Luxembourg, within a Compliance / Anti Money Laundering / Due Diligence environment
- In depth knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering Legislation of Luxembourg, Anti-Fraud Procedures and other relevant regulations
- Ability to interpret AML / Fraud / Sanctions / Financial Crime regulations and assess impact to existing AML Ops processes to implement improvement to financial crime systems and controls;
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourg regulatory framework, rules, legislation and guidance in relation to all Financial Crime matters;
- Able to present issues and recommendations to senior management in governance forums in a coherent and pragmatic manner
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken, German / French would be considered as an advantage
- client-centric and focused on solutions
- hands-on with a structured working style
- motivated by stakeholder management across different areas
- willing to engage in a dynamic environment
- data and project management oriented
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .